Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Datastroyer Model 1000 Disintegrator

Datastroyer Model 1000 Disintegrator




In stock.
Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller.
Ships from and sold by WhitakerBrothers.

The Rolls Royce of Paper Shredders!, December 22, 2011



This review is from: Datastroyer Model 1000 Disintegrator (Office Product)
I was thinking of buying a paper shredder recently but I couldn't decide on whether to get a cross-cut or micro-cut model. It seemed to me that a cross-cut shredder would be sufficient for my household's needs (utility bills and check statements mostly), but my husband is only interested in the best. We argued over 8 sheet vs. 15 sheet capacity, auto-reverse functions, digital disc shredding and could never come to an agreement. Imagine my surprise when last night a huge truck appeared at our driveway and off-loaded this magnificent 14,000 pound disintegrator! I just couldn't believe it! Now we don't just shred our sensitive materials, we disintegrate them! Well worth the $127,768.27 and it comes with free shipping! My only complaint is that I have to wear goggles and earphones while operating the Datastroyer. Oh, yes....I don't recommend this product for households with small children, pets, or the elderly and the infirm.



No comments:

Post a Comment